Sometimes it can be difficult to find quick answers and training for questions related to accounting and tax in Canada. Because our clients’ success is our objective, we want to provide as much assistance to our clients as we can. Below you will find some helpful links and training materials for various year-end accounting, business, and tax related issues.
Forms (Year End Resources)
- Current Year Personal Tax Checklist
- Personal Tax – Final Return Checklist
- Corporate Year End Checklist
- T-1013– CRA Authorization form for Individuals (to allow us to deal with CRA on your behalf)
- RC-59– CRA Authorization form for Corporations and GST/Payroll Registrants (to allow us to deal with CRA on your behalf)
- Online Payroll Calculator – Calculate your payroll with CRA’s approved online calculator.
- TD1 Forms – Ensure you are withholding the proper amount of tax from your employees
- How Can I Best Maintain my Paper Filing System? – I do not use AR & AP – This is a great way to present your records to us if you would like us to do your bookkeeping for you.
- How Can I Best Maintain my Paper Filing System? – I do use AR & AP
- Pay Your Federal Taxes Online– Pay your personal tax, GST, payroll taxes, corporate tax, and more.
- Net File Your GST Return – Use your Web Access Code as sent to you by CRA to file your GST return.
- CRA YouTube Channel – Useful videos and tutorials on various tax related subjects
- CRA E-Services for Businesses / Individuals– Useful links to various tools on CRA’s website
- Child and Family Benefits Calculator
- Summary of Tax Treatment and Rates on Different Types of Taxable Income
- Alberta Tax Remittance Form
- Personal Tax Remittance Form
- CRA Business Tax Remittance Form (Any Account)
- Service Canada Post-Retirement Benefit Calculator
- Receiving Canada Pension Plan Benefits as early as age 60 –or go directly to the application
- Voluntary Deferral of Old Age Security Benefits – or go directly to the application